- Summer practice will be from June 10th to July 17th, 2019 EXCEPT for the week of July 3rd-7th, 2019.
- Practices will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30 AM-10:30 AM. This means rowers need to arrive by 8:20 AM to prepare the boats so that we can row at 8:30 AM. Additionally, rowers must depart the reservoir promptly after practice.
- We will NOT have access to the bus during the summer, so rowers are responsible for transportation to the water (Cubihatcha Outdoor Education Center, 100 Collins Drive, Locust Grove). Please try to organize carpooling with other teammates. Talk to Coach if there’s a problem with transportation.
- Parking will be available at a very limited availability at the Cubihatcha main office. They ask that we not fill their parking lot, so please help us maintain a good relationship with them by abiding by their request.
- Rowers need to have sun protection (hat, glasses, sunscreen, etc) and drinking water every day. A reusable 24-32 ounce water bottle is suggested.
- Nutrition is a must! Our practices will be workouts which means your body needs fuel. Please eat breakfast and bring a snack for after practice.
2019 Learn to Row Clinics
Learn to Row 1
(for students NOT in Track, Lacrosse, and Tennis)
Monday April 8: 3:30-5:30 (Land Practice)
Tuesday April 9: 3:30-5:30 (Land Practice)
Wednesday April 10: 3:30-5:30 (Water Practice)
Monday April 15: 3:30-6:00 (GIRLS Water Practice, no boys practice)
Tuesday April 16: 3:30-6:00 (GIRLS Water Practice, no boys practice)
Thursday April 18: 3:30-6:00 (BOYS Water Practice, no girls practice)
Learn to Row 2
(for students in spring sports)
Tuesday April 30: 3:30-6:00 (BOYS Water Practice)
Wednesday April 31: 3;30-5:30 (ALL Land practice)
Thursday May 2: 3:30-6:00 (GIRLS Water Practice)
Tuesday May 7: 3:30-5:30 (Water Practice)
Wednesday May 8: 3:30-5:30 (Land Practice)
Thursday May 9: 3:30-6:00 (Water Practice)
Weekly Practice Schedule
Tuesdays: 3:30-6:00 (BOYS Water Practice; no girls practice)
Wednesdays: 3:30- 5:30 (ALL land practice)
Thursdays: 3:30-6:00 (GIRLS Water Practice; no boys practice)